SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
All terms defined in this SLA shall have the meaning set out in the Terms and Conditions, unless defined otherwise in this SLA.
- HOSTING SERVICES
Hosting services shall include hosting of the Solution, together with Customer owned content as set out below.
The Company use all commercially reasonable measures in terms of providing redundancy, monitoring and platform management to make the Solution available via the Internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Company uses Amazon Web Services for its underlying infrastructure which offers 99.99% availability.
The infrastructure and security provided by the Company and the data centres it uses to provide the Solution is set out in more detail in the DPA.
- SUPPORT SERVICES
Support services shall include customer support service for the Solution as set out below together with maintenance of the Solution including corrective maintenance and enhancements.
- Scope of Support Services
Maintenance and Support Services shall not be provided for issues arising from: (i) modifications, alteration or configuration of Solution dependencies by a third party that has not been authorised in writing by the Company; and/or (ii) technology or IPR that has not been provided by the Company pursuant to the Agreement.
- Incident Management
Support Services are provided in English. Incidents may be reported to the support centre by email, telephone or by using our in-App chat box. Upon receipt of an incident notification the Company shall respond to the Customer, within the time frame set out in clause 4.4 of this SLA as applicable, based on the priority of the problem. Incidents with the Solution will be dealt with in accordance with their level of priority. The time frame in which incidents will be resolved is also set out below.
- Support Hours
The Company provides a follow-the-sun customer support model for the Solution during Business Hours across multiple time zones (from Arizona, US to Dublin, Ireland to Melbourne, Australia) which provides up to 22.5 hours support per day (depending on Summer time hours), Monday to Friday with best effort support provided at weekends. In addition, there is 2nd and 3rd level technical support which also provide backend infrastructure support over the weekends.
- Communication Channels
- Sales - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support - email@example.com
- Accounts - firstname.lastname@example.org
- General information - email@example.com
The Company has four offices around the world with the following contact numbers:
- Ireland (Dublin - Head Office): +353 (0)1 902 2618
- UK (London): +44 (0)20 3393 3058
- North America (Tucson, AZ): +1 (0)857 3023 409
- Australia (Melbourne): +61 (0)385 184 347
- Escalations Process
Should any issues arise leading to Customer dissatisfaction, these can be registered using one of the above communication channels. This will then be escalated internally depending on the severity of the issue and the Customer should receive a response within 1 Business Day.
- INCIDENT RESOLUTION
- Incident Definition
An unexpected event that causes service disruption and requires intervention to resolve. This excludes general queries and enhancement requests.
Bug fixes are managed through our development process and minor bug fixes may be rejected depending on the impact they have. General queries are dealt with by our customer support team via our in-App live chat box, email and phone while enhancement requests are assessed on a case by case basis.
- Incident Classification
- Affects urgent work
- A large number of customers are affected
- A significant level of revenue or reputation at risk
- Affects time sensitive work that is not urgent
- A moderate number of customers are affected
- A moderate level of inconvenience to work output
- Does not affect time sensitive work
- A minimal number of customers are affected
- A minimal level of inconvenience to work output
- Prioritisation based on Urgency and Impact
Incidents will be allocated a priority classification by the Company in accordance with the table below.
- Response and Resolution Times
Target Response Time
Target Resolution Time
Solution completely unavailable to all customers
Solution performance significantly degraded
Solution feature performance degraded
Minor bug fix
Note: The above times apply to incidents fully within Ocrex’s control
- MAINTENANCE SERVICES
Releases will contain small fixes, new or amended features, and major changes. The Company employs a continuous delivery system of Releases and reserves the right to vary the frequency of Releases. The Releases are deployed as required for all Customers. Deployment usually takes place during low system traffic time. The deployment is 100% automatic.
There are 3 categories of Releases:
Implement minor changes, Bug fixes and performance improvements. Such changes do not impact the current configuration of the Customer, nor require additional training.
- New Features and Improvements
A combination of change requests, new features and performance improvements. All existing setup and data will remain unchanged. Usually no user intervention is required, however, where appropriate, the Company shall provide webinars and help documentation and/or webinars.
Provide major changes, strategic and long term projects. Usually no user intervention is required, however, where appropriate, the Company shall provide help documentation and/or webinars.
- Emergency Maintenance
The Company shall where possible, provide the Customer with prior notice of Emergency Maintenance. However, work may commence at any time and shall continue until completed. The Company shall attempt, but cannot guarantee, scheduling Emergency Maintenance during non-Business Hours.
- CUSTOMER’S OBLIGATIONS
The Customer has the following obligations under this SLA:
- to provide all suitable hardware and software and telecommunications equipment required for accessing the Solution;
- responsibility for the network connection between the Company’s hosting centres and the Customer’s premises (backend) connection to a telecommunications network;
- to inform the Company without delay of any problems with the Solution;
- to purchase upgrades for its own software, if necessary, for the error free operation of its own software with the Solution;
- to check its systems for the most commonly known worms, viruses and malware;
- to have a current virus scanner installed for each Customer system accessing the Solution.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Company shall not be liable for, and shall have no obligation to fix, any errors, Incidents, problems or Bugs or any lack of availability of the Solution caused by the following:
- any breach of the Customer’s obligations set out in clause 6 above;
- use of the Solution on a system not supported by the Company or specifically agreed in writing in the Agreement;
- unavailability of telecommunications;
- faults or omission of ISPs;
- any lack of connectivity caused by a third party;
- any Bugs or defects in any third party software that interacts with the Customer’s data once it leaves the Company’s data centres;
- any denial of service attacks, network floods and hacking;
- interconnection of the Solution with other software products not supplied by the Company except as expressly agreed in writing in the Agreement;
- any DNS issues not within the direct control of the Company i.e. a fault on the Customer’s network or own equipment configuration;
- problems or errors that occur while the Company is waiting for the Customer to provide information to enable it to rectify a fault or restore services;
- faults caused by the Customer’s management or connection to the Solution;
- the Customer failing to take part in training offered by the Company, necessary for use of the Solution;
- a Force Majeure event.
SLA – March 2018